WEB SITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you should cease use of this web site immediately. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Albaugh’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify distribute, transmit, re-use, report, use, or copy the contents of this web site for public or commercial purposes including copying text and images including but not limited to screenshots without Albaugh’s prior written permission;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Albaugh’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Albaugh at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Albaugh’s web site are provided “as is”. Albaugh makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Albaugh does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site, that this web site or your use of this web site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this web site or the servers that make it available are free from viruses or other harmful components.
4. Limitation of Liability
NEITHER ALBAUGH NOR ANY THIRD PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THIS SITE SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS IN ANY SITES LINKED TO THE SITE, EVEN IF ALBAUGH OR AN ALBAUGH AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THESE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Albaugh’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. e does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Albaugh may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Albaugh does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Albaugh has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Albaugh of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.